1. "I'd say if you lived in the United States…and you voted for George W. Bush, you've lost your mind." A. John Edwards B. Hillary C. Obama D. Osama. E. Laura Bush
2. "War is good when good survive and evil is crushed." A. Bill Clinton B. Ted Nugent C. Mitt Romney. D. Harry Reid. E. Dave Weinbaum
3. "If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf (Pakistan) won't act, we will." A. John Edwards B. General Patreus. C. Tony Blair. D. George W. Bush. E. Obama.
4. "Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish…It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." A. Harry Truman B. Condi Rice C. Pat Buchanon. D. John F. Kennedy E. John F. Kerry.
5. "A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government." A. Richard Nixon B. Al Gore C. Dick Cheney D. Barry Bonds E. Bill Clinton
6. "We will have one clear unmistakable message for Al Qaeda…You cannot run. You cannot hide. We will destroy you." A. Bill Clinton B. Hillary C. Obama. D. John Edwards. E. George W. Bush.
7. "Saddam has been engaged in the development of WMD technology which is a threat to the countries in the region and has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." A. Dick Cheney B. Colin Powell C. Bill Clinton D. Harry Reid E. Nancy Pelosi
8. "President Bush had five polyps removed from his colon over the weekend. Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Carl Levin, and Dick Durbin are all doing fine." A. Dennis Miller B. Bill Maher C. Rush Limbaugh D. Bill O'Reilly E. Ann Coulter
9. "Integrity is the lifeblood of democracy. Deceit is poison to its veins." A. Teddy Kennedy B. Bill Clinton C. George Bush D. Cindy Sheehan E. Sean Hannity
10. "On 9/11/2001, we thought we were going to be attacked many, many times between then and now. We haven't been." A. Rudy Giuliani B. Hillary Clinton C. Hillary D. John Edwards E. Harry Reid
11. "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." A. Adolf Hitler B. Thomas Jefferson C. Stalin D. Hillary E. Al Sharpton
12. "And he moved the tyranny and suppression of freedom in his own country, and they called it a Patriot Act under disguise of fighting terrorism." A. Harry Reid B. John Kerry C. Osama D. Obama E. Hillary
13. "The road to tyranny, we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth." A. Hillary B. George W. Bush C. Al Gore D. Ben Franklin E. Bill Clinton
14. "The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not." A. George W. Bush B. Nancy Pelosi C. Dick Cheney D. Harry Reid E. Hillary Clinton
15. "I never knew I was smart until a liberal called me stupid." A. Dave Weinbaum B. Rush Limbaugh C. Ann Coulter D. Sean Hannity E. Bill O'Reilly