Jewish World Review
July 14, 2006
/ 18 Tamuz, 5766
Stolen elections enable Bush to run again
Bush has finally done it.
He now acknowledges that Karl Rove stole two presidential elections in collusion with Diebold Corporation and the Supreme Court. He's so repentant that he has decided to run once more for the presidency…legitimately.
You see, if he was never legally elected, term limits don't apply to him.
Since he claims no knowledge of the actual crimes committed by Karl, learning of them after the fact, there's no likelihood that he'll be indicted, much less impeached. Republicans, if they maintain their control, can stop all Lib attempts at such feeble gestures.
Of course, Rove knows there ARE republican presidential wannabes as well.
Welcome to "Let's Make a Deal!"
Meet our future DOD Secretary John McCain, 2009s' Attorney General Rudy Giuliani, Secretary of State Jeb Bush, and Vice President Condi Rice.
Since Karl worked together WITH the Supremes, good luck getting THEM to even look at the case, much less let it be litigated before them.
If you can't beat them, distract them until you can
The only way Dems can stop this from happening is to win the majority in Congress…or bribe enough Republicans to vote against the President. Before Karl goes perp walking through the DC night, handcuffs squeezing his pudgy wrists, escorted by McKinney bashed capital cops, he'll have lined out the proper "incentives" to keep the righties in line.
He'll need them.
Lefties have made known their true intentions:
- "I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a "deserter." What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, and election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar and a functional illiterate." Michael Moore, Chief Democratic Strategist and dietician.
- "Shout a little louder if you want the President impeached!" Bruce Springsteen…Loved you in Des Moines, Brucy. My advice? Shut up and sing!
- "While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that the presence of his large financial contributors, he's a moral coward." ALGORE. And YOUR "large financial contributors" think you're a nutty loser.
- Bush wasn't elected; he was selected-selected by five judges up in Washington who voted along party lines." Alec Baldwin. See? I told you the Supremes won't want to get involved with Rove!
- "Team Bush is more radically corrupt than Richard Nixon ever tried to be…It is, in fact, a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich." Janeane Garofalo. Hey what happened to the other 40 "Reichs?"
- "The world would be completely different today had Bush not stolen the elections from Gore." Oliver Stone. Yeah, by now, I'd either be on my knees praying toward Mecca, or have my head in my hands…literally.
- Rep John Conyers wants to impeach GWB, and censure the Vice President over any scandal imagined or otherwise. Where ARE those darn Downing Street Memos?
- Rep John Lewis has called for Bush's impeachment stating that the president has violated laws by falsely scaring the American people about terrorists, to excuse his NSA wiretapping. Care that some REAL terrorists were caught this way with NO reports of any abuse of the program at all? Any twinge of fear at all going into a subway or on top of the tall building Congressman? If not, you're a bigger twit than I thought.
- State legislatures of Vermont, Illinois, and California have proposed Dubya's impeachment…sorta like fifth graders voting on recess.
May your defense be so good, it's offensive
Other Politicians, government officials, lawyers, and pundits calling for Bush's impeachment include, Eleanor Clift, Rep Maxine Waters, Ralph Nader, Pat Buchanan, John Dean, Ramsey Clark, Francis Boyle, Bruce Fein, Norm Ornstein, John Bopnafaz, Jonathon Turley, Garrison Keillor, Robert Scheer, Sadaam, Ah'm Mad!, and that half a Twinkie in N. Korea, Kim Jong 11.
Bush cannot afford to lose the '06 elections. The people above are hopelessly serious about impeachment.
That'll put quite a damper on his '08 election effort.
But, what about Rove?
Bush has learned much from his new brother.
Used to be all of Clinton's flaky friends would be so polite around him. "Pardon me, Mr. President, PLEASE PARDON ME!!" ...and that was just Hillary!
It's already a done deal for Karl, no dummy he!
Hey, what are good friends for, Bill? Now that you're Dubya's and dad's new best friend, and bro, maybe first term 2008 electee, President Bush will put you up in the Lincoln Bedroom. You could hire all the interns.
No contribution or Hilary needed.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Dave Weinbaum, originally from Chicago, is a businessman, writer and part-time stand-up comic. He resides in a Midwest red state. Comment by clicking here.
© 2005, Dave Weinbaum