March 5, 2014
Netanyahu's inaction to Obama's provocations sends powerful message
Kerry, after apparent criticism by Schumer, seeks to allay skepticism on diplomacy
How to ruin a perfectly good kid in 10 simple steps
2014 Oscars played it safe, but was faith lost in the shuffle?
Apple joins Hobby Lobby in touting corporate values beyond profit
March 3, 2014
Alina Dain Sharon: In the Hebrew calendar, a leap year has extra month, not day
Latest Obama appointment to prove Prez set on emasculating so-called Israel Lobby
Jewish World Review
Ron Hart Archives
• EPA Top Dog's Astonishing Fraud: Beale Street Blues
• Jang-o Unchained--- Kim Jung Un Offs His Uncle
• My Colonoscopy: Boldly Going Where No Man Has Gone Before
• 23 and Me --- And Increasingly, the Government
• Not exactly the usual 'Things to be Thankful For' list
• Politics in a Stupor, Often Better than Sober
• Incognito No More: Where does the locker room culture end and the PC world begin?
• Obama's next promise
• I Spy: Obama Foreign Policy Mess
• Cringe or cry? Watching Dems defend ObamaCare is like listening to your aunt justify staying in an abusive relationship
• Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with pigeons
• The Washington Monument Syndrome
• Government: Shut Her Down and Then Re-open Parts We Actually Need
• Pride and Prejudice: The Religion That is Football in the South
• ObamaCare quickly becoming ObamaScare
• Obama, Putin and Blaming Others
• U.S. likes to periodically rotate dictators
• Affleck as Batman, Hillary as Wonder Woman
• Government Keeps Fear Alive to Grow Its Agencies
• Ill Will Hunting Schools for His Kids
• Bread and Circuses: Signs of a Crumbling Empire
• Who Really Has a 'War on Women'?
• Liberal Policies Turn Motown into Notown
• New York, 'The City That Never Sleeps' --- with its Spouse
• Bankruptcy Gone Wild
• When the whole of D.C.'s political class agrees on something, it scares me
• C'mon, do the O-bots really want meth convicts selling Sudafed and toys peddled by pedophiles at Wal-Mart?
• Orwellian Administration's Data Under-Mining of American Values
• Ireland: Great beer, wee bit of entrepreneural opportunity
• Why Obama Comparisons to Nixon are Fair
• O-bots Abound
• Commencement Reality Speech
• ObamaCare: Pols Try to Weasel Out of Their Own Law
• Weiner Again Dangles Possible Run for Mayor of NYC
• Lil' Kim --- Like Father, like Son, Young 'Uns Can Get in Trouble
• Stimulus Money for 'Shovel Ready' Projects --- Where Did It Go?
• Our Petulant POTUS
• Degrees Cost More but Are Worth Less: Three Ways to Fix Education
• Sequestration Drama Queens
• Pelosi's America and the Declaration of Dependence
• The Statist of the Union Address
• Amnesty and a Wink: Another Bad Idea Whose Time Has Come
• Dems 'Never Let a Good Tragedy Go To Waste'
• GOP's Feckless Response to Debt Ceiling Opportunity
• Al-Gore-Jazeera and his global gouging
• Is it more detrimental to taxpayers if Congress tries to do something--- or fails to?
• Yoga: Don't Just Do Something --- Sit There
• Looking Back at 2012
• Day-O: Daylight Come and I Wanna Go Home
• Whites on Rice --- senators grill would-be ambassador
• Let's Get Fiscal
• Hostess with the Least-est
• Tax Collectors Find There is Gold in That Thar' Stripper Glitter
• Sandy is reminder of all other broken Obama campaign promises
• 'Hope and Change' have become Smirk and Disdain
• The Town Hall Debate: Angry Birds II
• Boorish Biden needed to be put in time out
• Media and Their Polls Declare Obama Winner
• The United Nations: U.S. Attends Annual 'Despot Lecture' Series
• Root of evil? Modern-day hitchhikers of virtue
• You didn't build that' Speech Justifies Obama's Confiscation of Our Money
• Anthony Weiner Reinserts Himself --- Into Politics
• The 'Food Stamp President' Loves the Dependent, Mostly for Their Votes
• The Fourth and Family
• Fatherhood: Blame starts early if you allow it
• Toothless Law Sets Doofus Free: The John Edwards Hung Jury
• The Dangers of Government's Creeping Incrementalism
• Affable dolt, highly excitable and eager to please, Biden does Obama's Bidding
• First Person Forward
• The Secret Service: Not that Secret about getting Serviced
• Who are Really the Heroes?
• GSA Vegas excesses? Bush's fault
• Temptation of the Tebow
• ObamaCare---Once They Get their Commerce Claws in Us, What's the Limit?
• Obama's Campaign Theme: Taxation and Demonization
• DNA and Me: Family Facts not Genome for Years
• College for Everyone? Some Children Need to be Left Behind
• Hope for the Hip-Hop-ocrisy at the Grammys
• The Bain of Our Existence
• Confusing Obama and 'Go Bama'
• E-conning the Public, Washington Spending, and Other Shell Games
• Looking Back at 2011
• Kim Jong Il: North Koreans Love You Long Time --- it's Mandatory
• What the MF-- Global?
• The GOP Primaries: The Adultery of Hope
• No Thankfulness at Thanksgiving for the OWS Crowd
• Cain Mutiny, or a High-tech Lynching?
• Slipping into an Envy-ocracy
• An honest, if unconventional, assessment of those vying to wipe that smirk off Obama's smug mug
• The Unwashed Masses Descend on New York City
• Obama pivots to jobs --- his
• Washington: Blame No One. Do Something!
• Our Debt Problems: Politicians Extend and Pretend
• No Child Left --- To the Left
• Dems' debt ceiling demagoguery
• Golf Summit --- I Like Spike(s)
• Nancy Pelosi Finally Demands a Weiner Probe
• The porkulus political payback project
• Schwarzenegger, please!
• An ILL Wind for Business --- Boeing, Boeing Gone?
• Osama's 72 Virgins --- and Obama's 72 Versions
• Bin Laden was taken out by seals and now sleeps with the fishes
• Trump: Got 99 problems, but rich ain't one
• Why you should see the Atlas Shrugged movie
• Why The Donald trumps the Bamster
• Mid-East Megalomaniacal Despots on the Run
• Truther or Dare
• Facebook Un-friends Our Increasingly Regulation-burdened Capital Markets
• Egyptians Unfriend Mubarak
• Hold 'em liable --- the colleges, that is
• Follow your Hart in a look back at 2010
• GOP wins in showdown
• WikiLeaks --- Danger or Disinfectant?
• The Angle of the Rangel
• Where We Let Terrorists Really Hurt Us
• Time to starve the spending beast
• The TSA: We Do Chicken Right!
• A Red Wave
• No Juan Left Behind at NPR
• Capitalism in Time Saves Mine
• The Broader Picture of What These Elections Mean
• Dem-moralized: Dead Fish taken to the trash cant
• Ships Passing in the Night
• Obamanomics continue to add up . . . for Republicans
• She had Tiger by the tail: If Elin did not get Tiger's money, Obama would have