• President Trump razzed Elizabeth Warren, calling her Pocahantas because she once lied she was Cherokee to get on the Harvard faculty. She's thin-skinned. If Elizabeth Warren is ever elected president, how angry will she be at the Marine Band every time they play Hail to the Chief?
• The U.S. Senate worked frantically to try to reach agreement on income and corporate tax cuts, a replacement for Obamacare, and a budget. We're asking these people to do way too much in way too little time. At one point Monday, Al Franken was running three apologies behind schedule.
• President Trump urged the Justice Department to look into Hillary Clinton's missing e-mails scandal from the campaign. It's not all damning. Say what you will about Hillary's email, but she may be the only person ever to hear from the Nigerian prince and collect the twenty million dollars.
• New York LGBT protesters stated last week that transgender rights are the Civil Rights issue of this time. That is way over the top. You can't imagine Dr. King declaring he has a dream that someday we will all be judged by the quality of our character and not by the contents of our underwear.
• The NFL suffered another day of spotty attendance amid lower TV ratings due to fan protests against the Anthem kneel-downs. It's completely backfired on the players. L.A. police now play the National Anthem on their sirens and when the suspects stop and kneel, it makes them easy to catch.
• Fox News panelists agreed Friday that working women are sure to benefit from the publicity on sexual misconduct. However in the last few days, there has been a huge drop in the number of All Men Are Trash posts on Facebook and Twitter. It could be a sign that Christmas is approaching.
• President Trump will meet with House and Senate Democratic leaders this week to try to agree on a tax cut bill. However the left opposes him at every turn. Just before Thanksgiving, Trump pardoned two turkeys, but then the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco overturned them.
• Hillary Clinton demanded that President Trump be surrounded by people who'll stop him if he tries to do something rash in office. It's starting to make her look weird. The next Nobel Peace Prize may go to whoever gives Hillary a participation trophy so she'll think she won something.
• President Trump claimed that Time magazine offered him its annual Person of the Year cover honor Friday but he didn't want to sit for the interview or pose for the picture. He knows fame is a fickle lady. In Washington D.C., one year you are on the cover of Time, the next year you're doing it.
• President Trump hailed the U.S. military for defeating ISIS Friday but warned they're fanning out into Europe. The cells are almost all men. That's because ISIS women terrorists have to be strong enough to push the trucks fast enough to run over people, since women aren't allowed to drive.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Argus Hamilton is the host comedian at The Comedy Store in
Hollywood. To comment or arrange for speaking engagements.
Comment by clicking here.